Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Facepaints - Best product SNAZAROO


Just to note on face painting product,
          LINK: http://www.snazaroo.us/products.htm

Snazaroo is hypoallergenic and water soluble (don't even need soap!) .
The smaller rainbow wheel of colors is $16.00 each and claims to paint 50 full faces.

If we are going to purchase face paints
- this is the one I suggest. It is the only
facepaint that we used at the party entertainment company I worked for and has mixing abilities :D

Pricing
In the past when we have done charging at events:
Full face paints could go for about $5.00 - $7.00
Half face / Smaller Designs - $2.00 - $4.00

Practice / sharpen skills ? :
Perhaps a potluck or short evening period where we can all paint each others face to practice
and experiment. We could always do it for about an hour and a half or so one morning so that
we are "sporting" the PQ, our fundraiser, and INFLATED EGO in some way all day.

I can also teach a short session on balloon animal making which supports our inflated theme, and colors.
I believe MARDI GRAS hats would be a great idea - but they would need to be made pre-event because they
take a little bit of time to make, and with a crowd/line it can be a crazy experience if you're not making em
as fast as they want em. They would need to be made the day before or earlier that day.

In the Past - Print out photographs of options:
I've really only done this with children, and my imagination works quick with them when
it comes to guessing what they want. Young adult (drunk) art students may be different.
It may be wise to have an options board/menu/list as well as keeping the possibility for
creative improv with paint and a face. A lot of the time the shape of someone's face can
inspire a certain style/idea.

1 comment:


  1. Hi everyone, I am Jesus Mckinney from Texas and I just want to say a very resounding thank you to Financial loan services from Benjamin Lee for their sincerity, Openness, Transparency, Truthfulness, Love and support during and after getting loan funds from them. I have been through a lot and time won’t permit me to say all that I went through online in the guest or getting a loan funds to get a home here in USA but God answered my prayers through the support and love from Benjamin Lee who embraced me and understood me despite my initial doubt and unseriousness and with his good heart and love I am now a home owner through his 2% interest rate loan funds and I have vow to spread this news and also tell the world that there are still genuine and few good online loan firms out there that can assist and also revive a dry bone.

    Don’t fail to listen and read this testimony because this is a true life changing experience and anyone that needs this kind of turn around should not hesitate or doubt this because I have proven and I swear to God in Heaven that this story is real and also the story of my experience with them .


    Contact them today.

    WhatsApp Text : (+1 989-394-3740)

    Email: 247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete